This is a service that high flows factory OEM Rb25det turbochargers.
Same service can also be carried out on Rb20det engines.
High flowed turbocharger will be fitted with a brand new core with larger steel made wheels. Then having factory compressor and turbine housings machined to suit.
Braided oil feeding line free of any sorts of flow restrictions is required for all profiles. It is included in price listed
The turn around time required is upto 10 working days, invoice will be sent upon the completion of the job, payment is required prior dispatch.
This turbocharger must work with an fully operational blow off valve (BOV).
High flowing profiles:
G2 high flow is capable of making up to 230rwkws. It is happy to hold factory boost, recommended for Rb20det engines and Rb25dets working with factory ecu and fuel system.
G3 / Billet SS2 Profile is capable of making 260rwkws using an R33 donor turbo or up to 270rwkws using an R34 donor turbo. The minimum boost level using this high flow on a very free flow setup would be around 18psi. It is only recommended working with aftermarket ecu and fuel systems. Price includes an a larger 38mm billet internal waste gate fitted
High pressure actuator is highly recommended working with G3 Profiled turbo, it is engineered to wide open an internal wastegate to full 90 degrees, hince better boost control and higher top end torque.
How does this service work: Job has to be either dropped off in person or delivered to our Po.Box.
Condition of the donor turbo: Donor turbo can be blown, with broken fins, or damaged wheels. Cracked housings depending on the extend of damage has to be repaired prior profiling. Clients will be informed if repairing work is required, quotes will be given before additional work taking places.
360 degrees Thrust bearing or Ball bearing
Inconel steel wheel and shaft
Suitable for High Boost applications
Good Responds, High Torque.
Long life time.
Warranty: 12 Month unlimited KM warranty comes with all of our turbochargers. Warranty voids if failure caused from Installation faults, Oil starvation, Operational faults or object damages.
|Car||Nissan Skyline R33/R34|
|Key Benefits||360 degrees Thrust bearing Heat treated steel wheels and shaft Suitable for High Boost applications|
|Warranty||12 Month unlimited KM warranty comes with all of our serviced turbochargers. Warranty voids if failure caused from Installation faults, Oil starvation, Operational faults or object damages.|
Evaluation car (R33 S1 Rb25det):
|21U G3 R33 High flowed Turbocharger 311rwkws @ 20psi E85 Fuel|
|21U G3 High flowed Turbocharger 271rwkws @ 19psi P98 fuel|
|21U G3 High flowed Turbocharger 287rwkws @ 22psi P98 fuel|
|CP 9:1 forged pistons
Super Tech Valve springs
Power Enterprise 800cc injectors
Adaptronic plug-in ECU
Greedy Profect B EBC
600x300x75mm PWC Cooler kit
3.5inches Xforce turbo back exhaust
4inches intake pipe with Pod
Split fire coil packs
HPVA 50mm external gate off exhaust manifold
|Final Result of OP6 R34 highflowed turbocharger: 376rwkws Externally gated and 324rwkws Internally gated|
|SS2 OP6 High flow, ball bearing, internally gated E85 Fuel|
There are couple of points I'd like to mention for Rb25det skylines modifiers.
1. Factory intake pipe must be replaced. It is too small for any thing above 240rwkws, We've done a back to back test regarding to it, and result is here. Some thing of a hard metal pipe around 4 inches is recommended.
2. We did couple of tests using our ATR43G3 .82 rear housing on factory exhaust manifold and found its restrictive and not very useful for any thing above 280rwkws internally gated on 98 fuel. To a proper made steam pipe manifold, there is 2~3 degrees differences in top range timing with 25kws of power. How ever 280rwkws is still respectable for a standard engine. Welding an external waste gate on factory exhaust manifold can also increase power output substantially.
3. If you own a R33 GTST with a standard Rb25det in it, then it is a good idea to not run any boost above 20psi, the factory valve springs and hydraulic lifters are not strong enough for it. It is noticed from a strange power curve like in this sheet here, and ultimately wears out valves and valve sets.
4.A good tuner is extremely important for the final outcome. I've seen many bad tunes, not only making less power with poorer drivability, some of them a potentially dangerous that leads to engine failure. Examples Power curve, Boost curve, AFR. Unfortunately we don't tune cars, how ever I'm happy to introduce good tuner to you if you are in Australia.
5. I've seen many people use return flow intercoolers for convenience of installations. We've tested few and found most of them carry a massive pressure drop in between the cores. Here is a comparison using a Jap branded return flow cooler kit that resulted 8psi pressure drop at 20psi, pressure graph before and after cooler is here. I personally recommend proper front mount intercoolers with core size of 600x300x81mm from PWR.
6. Exhaust plays a critical roll in a high performance system. The engine only makes more power if greater volume of air can be shifted through the engine system. Restrictive exhaust can cause an rise in EGT that increase knock levels as well as the inability in boost control. 3.5 inches straight pipe will be ideal for RBs if it not going to be used on road. I always recommend of doing dynos run with exhaust dropped before the finalise of a tune. An example of exhaust restriction: With exhaust, Without Exhaust (dropped from cat).
7. Just I've noticed many of the aftermarket turbo back dump / front pipes are not made to spec. Their flanges are much smaller then factory dump print, means the turbocharger will be shooting hot air into a flat wall, that will cause engine detonation and penalize ignition timing heavily. They must be Die-grinded before turbo installation. Photo 1, Photo 2
Feel free to drop in an email if you have any questions relating to modifications using one of our turbochargers or require more information or assistance on choosing the right turbocharger.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: